2020 has not been a great year for running a business. While most businesses are prepared for a rough period, no one was prepared for a global pandemic. This was a time when work, planning, and efforts fell short due to events beyond everyone’s control. Coronavirus pandemic was followed by an economic crisis, which makes things very difficult for the SMEs and MSMEs who are the worst hit. With recession at our doorsteps and lockdown and curfews on the side, businesses lose more revenue or they aren’t making enough. So how does tackle such circumstances? The answer lies in investing in good technology.
A good business tool is the best precaution to take while dealing with a crisis. The last 9 months have been difficult but manageable for over 75,000 Biz Analyst users who were connected to their business data, utilized the time to review their finances, plan future moves and increase their profit, sales, and cash flow every way they could.
This is what Biz Analyst users are able to do during these tough times
- Access Tally data anywhere, anytime, even when Tally ERP 9 is shut
- Send outstanding reminders from the app to multiple clients
- Increase sales with insights from business reports
- Create entries from the phone & send it directly to the customers
- Regain inactive customers & get back lost business
- Track inactive items & work on reducing deadstock
- Reduce dependency on accountants for data
- Manage the sales team and increase their productivity
- Coordinate with the sales team by giving them limited access
- Set reminders to follow up with your customers
This global pandemic and the chaos that followed is a stark reminder that if you aren’t a part of the digital revolution, you will be missing out on growth and prosperity. Use Biz Analyst 75 thousand users whose business fared better than their competitors.